Our client-focused solutions are conceived through a collaborative design process. By engaging our clients in a partnership, we fully understand a host of complex objectives. Throughout our creative process we define issues, manage information, explore alternatives and discover individual solutions.
How We Work
- We employ hands-on project leadership through the active involvement of an ARCHIDEAS Principal.
- We form a team that remains with the project from initial design through construction and occupancy in order to better understand issues and create the most ideal solutions.
- We tailor our services and design process to suit specific client goals.
- We develop our designs along a general to specific path, staying focused on key objectives.
- We challenge prototypical design solutions by exploring ideas that question preconceptions.
- We build design decisions one upon another in order to create innovative solutions focused on project goals, life cycle value and construction technology.
ARCHIDEAS wins Wine & DesignOn Thursday evening at Marshall’s Landing in the Merchandise Mart, ARCHIDEAS was chosen as the winner for […]
ARCHIDEAS @ Chitown ThrowdownARCHIDEAS took part in the 3rd annual Chi-Town Throwdown bags tournament hosted by Office Revolution. The event, […]
ARCHIDEAS Featured in Crain’s Chicago BusinessGGP Chicago‘s rooftop was featured in Crian’s Chicago Business article “Chicago’s Top Workplace Rooftops“. Joe Pasquinelli was […]
River North CVS Now OpenThis spring, construction on CVS at Wells and Huron streets completed and the store opened to the […]
ARCHIDEAS & Siebold+Baker at Stitch 2018This year Archideas teamed up with Siebold+Baker for the 2018 STITCH competition hosted by the IIDA Illinois […]
GGP Moves InOver the weekend of December 16th, GGP began moving in to their new corporate headquarters at 350 […]