Our client-focused solutions are conceived through a collaborative design process. By engaging our clients in a partnership, we fully understand a host of complex objectives. Throughout our creative process we define issues, manage information, explore alternatives and discover individual solutions.
How We Work
- We employ hands-on project leadership through the active involvement of an ARCHIDEAS Principal.
- We form a team that remains with the project from initial design through construction and occupancy in order to better understand issues and create the most ideal solutions.
- We tailor our services and design process to suit specific client goals.
- We develop our designs along a general to specific path, staying focused on key objectives.
- We challenge prototypical design solutions by exploring ideas that question preconceptions.
- We build design decisions one upon another in order to create innovative solutions focused on project goals, life cycle value and construction technology.
Brookfield Properties Retail Group’s Chicago Office Featured in Work Design MagazineBrookfield Properties’ (formerly GGP) new office in Chicago was featured in Work Design Magazine. The project, which […]
ARCHIDEAS Spins at Ping Pong TournamentAt a networking event at SPIN Chicago, hosted by CORT and ISI, ARCHIDEAS had two teams try […]
ARCHIDEAS wins Wine & DesignOn Thursday evening at Marshall’s Landing in the Merchandise Mart, ARCHIDEAS was chosen as the winner for […]
ARCHIDEAS @ Chitown ThrowdownARCHIDEAS took part in the 3rd annual Chi-Town Throwdown bags tournament hosted by Office Revolution. The event, […]
ARCHIDEAS Featured in Crain’s Chicago BusinessGGP Chicago‘s rooftop was featured in Crian’s Chicago Business article “Chicago’s Top Workplace Rooftops“. Joe Pasquinelli was […]
River North CVS Now OpenThis spring, construction on CVS at Wells and Huron streets completed and the store opened to the […]