Come Join Our Team!
ARCHIDEAs has an immediate need to add a strong, passionate designer to our growing Interiors Staff. The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Interior Designer with 5-8 years of experience with corporate interiors projects
- Passion for creative and innovative design solutions to work within the framework of various budgets
- Fluency in AutoCAD, Revit, Google SketchUp and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Articulate and succinct ability to communicate with colleagues, teammates and clients
- Solid experience with all phases of the Design process
- Solid Construction Administration experience
- The ability to balance multiple projects and take a hands on approach to multiple aspects of all projects
- Solid experience with commercial furnishings selection, bid process, specification and procurement
- “Can do” attitude which contributes to the spirit of collaboration
- Personal accountability and pride for work produced
- The ability to collaborate with other design professionals to evaluate and enhance practical and creative design solutions
- Technical ability to understand the detailing mechanics of the proposed design solutions
- Self-starter and motivated individual to meet aggressive project deadlines and balance the workload of multiple activities
Licensure and LEED Accreditation are preferred.
Please send resume & portfolio to Joe Pasquinelli.